Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool

The revelation that i get from April Fool is that i have such a small group of friends, especially the opposite sex. The things is that when i wanna send some prank messages, i just cant find anybody in my contact list. This leaves my heart cracked as to realize that i don't have much friends. The number of pranks that i received is dropping sharply compare to when i was in secondary. Could this be that people are getting mature by the age of 20? or is my existence becomes elusive?

I'm getting lazy to make friends. It's hard now. I'm not as outgoing as before. But without making any new friends, where the hell would i get to befriends with more girls? My friend just said, the good thing about being single is that you can flirt with how many gals you want. And you can scoop for any girls you like. But bro, i don't have that fucking leisure and time to do that, assignment not done, exam is coming, violin need to be practiced and i missed my aikido members. And for me, flirting drains me off my energy. Being single is good and being attached is good, whatever it is, i would choose the latter.

Anyway, April Fool passed by very fast. Nothing special and nothing fun. I guessed its better for me to stay quiet and low for these few days, as i do enjoy being alone sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment