Thursday, April 8, 2010

Driving lesson

My first EXTRA driving lesson: Drive and bang a dog.

It all happened after having supper with the gang after celebrating Alyssa's birthday. When i drove along jalan merdeka........... suddenly 2 doggie appeared to be chasing each other, playing happily and they rushed towards my car.

AND ......................

BANG.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the initial collision, we felt a 'bump' under the car. And the dog let out a painful cry. In that very moment....... .... there was an intense feel of guilt in my heart, and with sadness mixing into it.

The truth is, i didn't notice the dogs coming as i was paying attention to my friends talking. By the time i noticed the dogs rushing out, it was all too late. My reflexes are just not fast enough for me to step on the brake paddle in time.

After banging into one of the dog, i did not stop my car. I just simply continue my journey and observe what was going on behind. What i saw is that the dog was lying on the ground....... and it's friend was attending to it.

This is the 1st time that i have ever bang into a living thing. Felt extremely guilty and sad........what can i do? beside praying that the dog can attain ''happiness'' by leaving this cruel world. It would be better for the doggie to die rather than have the doggie handicapped.

After banging the dog, the consequences is that my car had been damaged as well. There's a weird sound coming out whenever the front passenger seat door is moved.

The lesson of the story is...... next time i have to drive even slowly with extra caution :(

No comments:

Post a Comment